Villa for sale in Arboleas
€185,000 ~ £159,757 *
A well presented detached villa that is being brought to the market exclusively through Spanish Property Choice.
This "Eclipse" model of property is made up of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with private pool and carport.
The villa has a warm cosy feel to it with a covered front terrace which then leads in through patio doors into the main lounge / dining area which has a feature pellet burning fire and further into the villa is a well equipped family kitchen with ample wall and base storage units along with built in appliances.
There is a central hallway off from the dining area giving access to the three good sized double bedrooms along with the family bathroom and with the master bedroom having the added benefit of having its own private en suite this really does make the property have the feeling of being the "full package" as far as a family home is concerned.
To the outside of the house there is a large private drive to the villa which is accessed via a large iron gate and we cannot forget the lovely private swimming pool along with a large patio area with access to a lovely large roof terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. A real must see property which keeps on giving so call us now to book your viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 153kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €275.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 105 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,500 (£13,385)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €166,500 (£143,781)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €185,000 (£159,757)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,800 (£12,781)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins188.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 13 mins107.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 28 mins122.4 km