Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1260 €109,995 ~ £95,899 *
This is a excellent, two-storey, end-of-terrace townhouse with small patio area and private parking, also with wonderful views of the mountains and countryside. The property sits on a community of just 8 properties, which share a communal swimming pool, which is located in the village of Alfaix, which is just a short drive from Los Gallardos and less than 20 minutes from the coast and multiple other towns.
Access to the property is up a small drive/parking area into a front garden space and covered terrace. This then leads to the main entrance of the property, with this leading into the large, open-plan space downstairs, consisting of living room, dining room and kitchen. This space is very bright thanks to large windows, and the kitchen space offers plenty of storage room. Leading off of here is a utility room which then leads into the back patio of the property.
Heading upstairs takes you to the bedrooms and bathrooms within the property, with the property having a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All bedrooms are very reasonable sizes, with the master bedroom having the addition of an en-suite bathroom. There is a second family bathroom that is also well equipped. There is air conditioning upstairs in the master bedroom and downstairs in the lounge.
Consumption: Grade E - 132kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €60.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €191.81 per annum
- Refuse fees: €45.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 112 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£6,974)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,996 (£86,309)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,995 (£95,899)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,672)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.