Apartment for sale in Valle del Este Golf
€135,000 ~ £116,579 *
This ground floor apartment with three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is located on the popular Valle de Este golf course in Vera.
Valle de Este offers a communal pool and gardens, hotel and commercial centre with bars and restaurants.
Access through the front door and this will take you in to the light and bright open plan lounge/dining area and from here double glass doors will take you to a small patio with a private garden area.
To the right of the front door is the good sized galley kitchen with ample storage in the form of wall and base units with induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/drier. A door from here will take you to a small storage area allowing access to the exterior of the property.
From the lounge there is a small hallway taking you to the three bedrooms and fully fitted family bathroom. All of the bedrooms are double, with one currently being used as an office. The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
The second bathroom offers a shower.
The apartment has air conditioning throughout, which converts to heating and also ceiling fans. All the windows are double glazed and have shutters.
The communal pool is only a minutes walk from the apartment.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 178kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €72.94 per month
- IBI property tax: €327.71 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 139 m²
- Build Size 95 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Golf resort
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,067)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£104,921)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£116,579)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,800 (£9,326)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 1 min203.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins78.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 25 mins137.3 km