Apartment for sale in Mojácar
€169,500 ~ £144,236 *
Located on the 4th floor, this elevated apartment offers a truly breath taking view of the Almeria coastline and countryside. Situated in the hillside white washed village of Mojacar Pueblo, this property will amaze you with its facilities, terrace space and views all whilst being in the heart of one of the most beautiful villages of Andalucia. The village offers bars, restaurants and shops and is just a 5 minute bus ride down to the beachfront of Mojacar Playa.
The community has a large entrance hall with lift access to all floors including the gym, sauna and jacuzzi, library and rooftop swimming pool and terrace.
As you enter the property into the lounge and dining room you will immediately see the large glass sliding doors that frame the view. The doors lead out onto a terrace which is slightly lower than the apartment as to not block the views, here you have ample space for sunbathing and dining outside.
From the lounge there is a fully fitted kitchen with modern white cabinets and electrical goods.
There are 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and one of them having direct access to the private terrace.
The family bathroom has built in double under sink storage units and a full size bathtub.
Air conditioning and nets on windows and doors are installed throughout.
Included in the sale is a lock up storage unit which is located directly opposite the apartment.
Consumption: Grade E - 126kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €142.45 per month
- IBI property tax: €288.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 82 m²
- Build Size 59 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,553)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,950 (£11,871)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,550 (£129,812)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,500 (£144,236)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,865 (£10,097)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,276)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins217.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins79.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins151.7 km